become Part of our Team
- To perform accurate diagnoses, repair services , preventive maintenance at customer locations island wide (homes/ offices) in accordance with Company’s established procedures, techniques, tools, test equipment and replacement parts.
- Ability to use electronic devices for service call processes, routing functions, order management.
- Ability to communicate diagnosis and needed repairs of products to the customer in a knowledgeable and courteous manner
- Providing service reports and accurate estimates for quotation of repair or installation works.
- Sharing of knowledge and provide advice to customers and all end-users, on the proper operation, maintenance and usage of the equipment.
- Manage assigned van stock inventory, ensure proper care/cleaning of tools, parts and assigned service van.
- Assist in new projects or any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- Willingness to attend in-house technical training to improve skill set provided by the company.
- Diploma / Nitec preferred (Mechanical Engineering Or Electrical Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- No experience required.
- Must possess valid Class 3 Driving License (Manual only)
- Working hours: 8.30am to 6.30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Immediate hire
- Company van provided – for personal use (Fuel, Cash card, Season parking claimable)
- Basic salary + Monthly Variable Performance Bonus
- Uniform provided by company
- Industry training and multiple personal growth development opportunity
- Career progression opportunities – different career tracks (Generalist/ Specialist)
- Vibrant and family work culture